UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

For someone feeling so crap you still manage to get a lot done Jazz. Huge respect to you.

Don't think your cousin lives in the real world Griff. Poor chi pup, I'm sure she'll genuinely love it but come the first big vet bill she'll be looking to you for advice on rescues for the poor wee soul.

• Like 1

Some people do things on a whim without seriously thinking things through.  Here's us wanting another dog but not rushing into anything as the time isn't right. We are thinking of our future dog's health and wellbeing without even knowing what sort we will get other than it will be from a rescue. Once we've finally moved and had our big holiday next year maybe then we will be ready.

Right the pencil factory will be one of the businesses to feature in ITV4's Made In Britain programme at 8pm nexr Wedensday, the 25th Sept. They chatted to Ruby on camera so she should be appearing. The programme will be available on the ITV hub for 30 days afterwards.

• Like 2

please remind us x

so that's 1 dog out and 2 coming in at different times lol

I said to lewis ill call her unicorn, he wasn't impressed lol ill give her a few days here and find a name. I showed him her picture, he thought it was katie, they are so similar

morning all. are you all ok? adrenalin is keeping me going. ill crash on sunday lol

all the stuff is ready for the rescue lady, but if its a transporter, they might not take all of it, then ill have to put it all away again lol

love to all. be safe out there