UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

Don't forget to keep drinking plenty Jazz and preferably not fizzy pop. It's for your own good. Auntie Marion has spoken :laughingsmiley:

It's been a cracking day here today. Nice and mild & no rain so I have done a bit of maintenance on our fairly stripped down garden. It doesn't take long since the girls came and sorted it out.

Poppy Panda sailed through her MOT today :bigsmiley:

• Like 2

Yay poppy panda XX

I love my cousin.. really really do but God help me I could shake her! She has a fella...they moved in together after 6 months...bought all new furniture, after a year they moved back in with his parents to save a deposit towards a mortgage...she wants house, marriage, kids...that's fine, she is panicking because she is 35 and times running out, I said I am 40 and not had the menopause so chill....she said that getting married is more important to her than kids and she needs something to mother so wants a puppy...I kind of pointed out they cost the earth, she was moaning that her partner spent £1k on a computer so she should be able to have a dog....she has no job, his parents have 2 dogs and she supposedly is desperate for the house, to be married and have kids sooooo I get a message saying she is desperately trying to raise £325 for a chi pup...I pointed out that was cheap but apparently it's getting beaten up by the man's other dog, I asked was she going to insure it, she said yes and it's only had first part of vaccination....I said it was iffy and they have heart problems etc but it's fallen on deaf ears.....how is she going to feed it and insure it with no job when she was telling me the other day she is desperate to get their own house

yes auntie xxxxx

like my sons friend. the girlfriend wants everything and him pay for it. they have a baby. he has bought a house he cant afford, now she wants a daxi. I told lewis she wouldn't get one from a rescue, and they are expensive to buy with load of problems. ive said let me know when shes bored with it and ill find it a home