UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

rant time!

whats the matter with people! why do they radiate to me!

she answered at dinner time, shes at work she hasn't spoken to hubby. when she spoke to him about not paying for the op or keeping her, didn't they say if they are bringing her here?

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sat sitting here to wait for a call

Sorry Jazz, I don't understand..are they keeping her then? If they are keeping her and can't afford the "supervet" just tell them to find a different vet or if push comes to shove.....one with an interest in orthopaedics. They should have the decency to let you know what's going on

this is the thing. they don't want to keep her as shes 2, playful, and they have elderly dogs. but she cant give me a straight answer. 24 hours, and she hasn't told me whats happening *sigh * this is rescue …. im not a rescue!

sent to you from Jazzes Yorkie Rescue

couldn't wait any longer. asked her for an answer. she said shes out to dinner with family (the same last night) so I told her ive been waiting 24 hours for an answer. she then (stupidly) had a go, telling me she works 7 days a week, long drive has to be sorted out…. 

I told her ive been waiting patiently for them to go to the vet, I didn't know plans had changed! ive offered to pay the vets bill. they should have left her here a month ago!

shes bringing her, just has to be sorted out

if you know anyone going between Portsmouth and Essex please let me know xx

Edited by Jazz

As most of you are aware, blackmagic's husband Jim has been very ill.  I've been keeping in touch with her, and she sent me a message saying Jim died in the early hours of this morning, so very sad for her.  Their two sons are with her, thankfully.  She asked me to let you all know.