UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

Hope the op does the job Eve and you can both go walking again.

Have a good day today Griff, that's an order!

Is Lewis coming for the day, or to take you shopping Jazz?

Wish the weather would make up its mind, one moment clouds, then sun, then clouds again.  Do I put my washing out, or don't I? Decisions, decisions.

Morning all

Hope you all have a great day... today couldn't ever be worse than yesterday!

Roofer has turned up to do the hopper and downpipe, he has gone off for a spanner. He messaged me at 8.20 to say did I still want him to come at 9.30...i didn't even know he was coming!! I picked the message up at 9.10 so cue me rushing round lol

I've trusted you Owl and put the washing out, also mowed the lawn with a lot of pauses to curse my ruddy legs!  My right foot is having a funny moment, it's managing to be both numb and tingly at the same time, and it's colder and whiter than the other one.  I mentioned it to Philip when he phoned on his morning break and he said don't worry about it unless it drops off.  Cheers darling! He did say get a doctor's appointment..when I stopped laughing at the thought of even being able to get through on the phone, he conceded that wasn't really an option.

Awww George and Archie were the same on a lead Jazz. You never knew they were there. That's the way I like it too.

Right Christmas cards and wrapping paper ordered, stuff arriving every day for the Christmas Eve boxes. I'll run out of steam soon!

Rather drizzly here. I heard this morning that we are supposed to be getting a heatwave next week! 

Yes, it is lovely of my neighbour. The truth is that he is a tidy soul verging on OCD, and I suspect it has been irritating him a little. Some folks would just have told me to get off my backside and do my garden or get a gardener, but not him. Always one to seek or offer a solution rather than complain.