UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

Ooh lovely treat for Wispa Owl.

Don't like the bits Yantan. Just scraps in oil 🤢

After a lovely day it's turned horrible this evening, wet and windy. Unfortunately so has Cooper and as he won't go out in the garden in this weather think we're in for a smelly night.

Oh I don't worry about things until I know for definite that there is something to worry about. I just wonder if this was put down to asthma when I went to see the doc about breathlessness. I was put on steroids when maybe it WAS an infection and antibiotics would have been better. 

It's Evie's 7th birthday next month and she's grown out of her pretty dresses stage. I loved buying those! Now it's gaudy leggings and bright tops. I might just get her books and a toy of some sort. 

Jazz maybe just a seam was wonky or something. Usually seconds are very good buys and you often have to look closely to see the problem. I remember buying a £30 winter coat back in the 70's for £6 because the pockets were in the wrong way round. Well strictly speaking the pocket linings had been sewed in backwards. One of my nanna's was a trained seamstress so she had no problem unpicking the pocket lining and sewing it in the right way.  Bargain!

Yes, just about Jazz if you ignore terminal boredom lol.

Richard goes in for his ankle op tomorrow. I have to take him in so that's us up at 5 to get the 6am ferry to get him to the hospital in Glasgow before 8. I may not be very with it tomorrow lol.

• Like 1

Hope all goes well, Eve.

Yes, all ok here if somewhat surreal.  Why are most of my conversations with the police? Why does some unknown woman in Texas send me nude videos?  Why do I feel 90 on some days and 7 on others? These and many other questions may never be answered.

• Haha 3

Tesco delivery came today..a driver I haven't seen for ages.  His first words? Oh, glad to see you're still alive! Yes, me too!  He was the one who made a delivery the day after I'd been told I was now stage 4..and the next thing I knew he and a woman from Tesco arrived on the doorstep with a lovely bouquet of flowers.  Made me cry, and her too apparently.

Last conversation I had with a cop was after I was flashed by the local..flasher.  Francis (cop) came to take my statement and we both got the giggles about it, especially when he said the suspect said he had an allergy and he got it out to cool it down!

• Haha 3