UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

Awww I hope the dogs have a lovely pack walk Eve. Archie used to so enjoy his. Hope the weather stays fine for the gardening.

Well I was in and out by 9.30 as the radiographer started early. 

I walked back thro the park. I've not been there since Archie died. It was very bittersweet 💔 

Suzeanna I hope Philip's migraine eases soon. 

Jazz I'm not sure I'd want to eat that beef. And the use of the word slaughtered on packaging makes me lean more and more to the veggie side of life.

We had a pleasant riverbank walk, and on way home I went to garden centre to have some lunch. The hot counter was just closing and the lady said I could have anything else from there that I fancied free of charge besides my quiche and vegetables, as it all needed eating. So I happily accepted a portion of grilled salmon, it being the only thing which would not dribble gravy into my veggie food. When no one was looking I popped it into a plastic bag. Wispa was astonished and delighted to find it in her supper bowl. Hope this will console her for me going out this evening to a parish council meeting.

• Like 2

I remember when I was a kid if you bought fish n'chips in Mandales just before they were due to close they'd give you extra so as not to waste it. Chippies these days tend to hold onto anything left over and warm it up for the next session. Some don't even throw in the bits. They're the best part about a chippy meal!