UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

What's a baton Jazz?

Beautiful tattoo Griff.

Doesn't matter if the soup isn't exactly the same Yantan, can still be equally yummy, just a bit different. The Christmas Eve box sounds a lovely idea. Bet Evie (and your friend) loves it.

Lol @ Stanley Loobie. The same thing used to happen to me with all my previous dogs (especially my Stanley!) The great thing with the dogs I have now is that they have only ever known me not working so there is no set time or pattern for getting up

• Like 1

Owl..I pierce my own ears, Claire's do it now where they do both sides at once...if that helps!

Ooooooo I am in bother, I have a mechanic like a love sick pup... told him about Steve...deaf ears... updated WhatsApp pic to Steve's ugly mug...not going away!! Don't get me wrong, he is lovely,  I would see him the same way I saw a work colleague.. and would be happy to go for a friendly beer,.... but there's nothing more than that ...he is nice looking, a lovely lad but just not for me...mind, not sure there's anyone for me lol

I am thinking of going to a tat and piercing place in Worksop as one ear has scar tissue from former piercing which went a bit wrong, so would feel happier going to a very experienced person.

Gave up wearing earrings years ago when I got Muffin cat who used to get them out with her teeth, thinking they were some kind of burr. Same as she would get thorns and rubbish out of our other cats' fur. Had her for nearly 18 years, kept putting rigs in for a bit to keep them open then eventually forgot and they closed up.

Mine closed up and I had them re-done Owl about 20 years ago. Never felt a thing. I don't wear earrings/studs very often these days as I have psoriasis on my ears and have to apply cream a few times a day. When I do wear them I invariably have to really push them through as they partially close up between times. It doesn't hurt! 

When our late cav Rosie was a pup she used to sleep up on my pillow next to me, and one morning she was nuzzling round my ear and swallowed my earring! I didn't have the stomach to look for it.  I had to have mine repierced, got them done in a jewellers, no problems.  I can only usually wear gold or silver earrings as anything else makes my ears very sore but I got some from M&S that are meant to be totally hypoallergenic and they are fine.  

I don't have tattoos but Philip has a large one on the back of his left shoulder, a dragon holding a rose.  It's a bit faded now, he's had it about 20 years. He had it all done in one go, took hours! He said if he'd had a bit then had to go back he'd have lost his nerve.  

well! what a lovely man at british gas. he has worked there 14 years and never seen someone use 4 units of gas in 3 months. hes reduced my monthly payments, refunded some, and done my warm air discount. hes given me his name so if I need help, to talk to him awwwwww

• Like 1