UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

Griff we need to see photos of some (actually all 😊) of your tattoos. I love them, and am considering adding to my hand tattoo for a whole hand tattoo incorporating some of Ashley's ashes 

really tough week in work, I was hoping for a lie in this weekend but Stanley had other ideas and got me up at the normal time of 5.30am 🙄😂

• Like 1

I can't upload photos as my photobucket account is full... apparently!

I think Yantan has seen my last one. You just have to be aware that having ashes tattooed in, it can sometimes be rejected by the body...I have always been aware of it and fully accept it can happen but I have been lucky, this is the third time I have done it and so far so good! My biggest is the one across my ribs

030001dd.jpg

I made some lentil and veg soup for my lunch and it was delish even if I say so myself. I made a big pan so sent a bowl to next door and she loved it too. I just made it up as I went along so what are the chances of me being able to make it again???

I've decided to do a Christmas Eve box together for Evie and Tristan but reckon I can put all the stuff together myself rather than buying it ready made.  It will contain Reindeer food, a magic key for Father Christmas to let himself in, Snowman soup, reindeer poop and maybe some little stocking filler toys/activities etc.. I'm also doing one for an old friend who is daft about Christmas and puts on a terrific Christmas display inside and outside. She'll be getting pretty much the same as the kids! 

I've lost another 3 lbs so it's going the right way. 

• Like 1