UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

According to their adverts you should try Direct Line, Jazz!

My bp  is back to it's normal level now.  May have been a one off, I'll see tomorrow. Dog groomer is coming for Candy at 10 tomorrow and service engineer coming to service the boiler at 9 so I'd better be ok. 

Liverpool Victoria gave best quotes for my house and contents, also for car.

Saga may be OK but only if you compare every year. They have a nasty way of increasing your house insurance the older you get, presumably in the belief that the older you get the more likely you are to set the place on fire. Or possibly they assume that once senior people have insured with them they won't bother to compare every year. My mum's went through the roof once she hit 90. 

I rang Saga one year about the amount my vehicle insurance was going up at renewal and told them to shove it as I could get it considerably cheaper elsewhere. They offered me renewal at much more favourable terms but it still didn't beat quotes from elsewhere so I went elsewhere. 

My point is though it's always worth trying!

Ask the question Jazz " if I had private health cover would you be saying the same" I can guarantee you that nope she wouldn't be saying that and I am sure you can do something about that.

I have been approved for my blue badge, very hard assessment and I am in pain but it's done now

• Like 2

I've been to the doc's and have to have a chest x-ray at our local cottage hospital. My GP put the x-ray request in the computer system. The radiographer is at the hospital every morning 9.30 to 12.30, no appointment necessary, just turn up and you'll be seen. Brill!

• Like 3

That's ridiculous Jazz. Start phoning daily asking for a cancellation slot. They'll soon get fed up with you and it's amazing how quickly you move up the list.

That sounds a much better system Yantan.

Going to the pub for dinner tonight. Be nice to get out of the house for an hour or two.

• Like 1