UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

Shame we didn't win the lottery last night Griff, or I'd have employed a couple of hitmen for you!

Well, our hamster free status didn't last.  Went into the local Pets at Home to have a look..one little champagne coloured one was very interested, came to see us and when she opened the front up I picked him up..no struggling, no biting...so he's come home with us.  Much debate about names, but I think, as he's Syrian, we've settled for Little Mo.  I'm sure Mohammed won't be too insulted.

• Like 2

I think he has an identity issue, he seems to think he's a bat! I peeped in the cage, couldn't see him at first and thought he'd gone into the little house then spotted him, clinging to the top of the side bars! Philip tried to detach him but he held on for grim death, I tried and he did let go so I put him somewhere more suitable, and he appears to have gone to sleep.  

I went round to mothers one time, she had a hamster in a cage. I got this for you she said. no thanks I said. so Penny came home with me. next day, hubby put his hand in the cage, because I told him not to. Penny bit him, to the bone. After trying not to laugh, I went to ring the doctors to ask when he last had a tetanus, and fell down the stairs. I was on crutches for weeks and Penny died the next day. Don't blame her after getting Richards poisenous blood in her mouth