UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August here! No one's noticed me!

suzeanna

Anyone who has access to my files would die of boredom Yantan. Unless they love dogs or football which is all it consists of.

Loving seeing the pics of all your dogs.

Stanley ๐Ÿ˜ My soul dog staffie was called Stanley.

and Jazz's gang ๐Ÿ˜

and Max and Molly May ๐Ÿ˜

Sorry if I've led you all down the path of internet destruction. Worth it to see all your babies - thank you xx

I has a lurgy. With sincere apologies to those who are genuinely ill- I'm feeling sorry for myself tonight and will indulge in a short snotty nosed hacking cough of a post. And yes I will give up smoking soon, maybe.

My cousin and his wife are over from Australia. We all met up in Glasgow last night and had a great time. I love my family.

Awww Eve, plenty of fluids, paracetamol and rest!!!!

Your choice if you smoke or not, I was on 60 a day at my worst...that sounds really really bad but I was up for 21 hours a day and in pubs so you didn't really smoke what you thought... giving cigs away. I gave up in 2003 as I was having an op and my surgeon said my bones wouldn't heal back together, I also gave up drinking and was sober for about 10 years... honestly has done me no good at all! I drink too much, haven't taken up smoking again due to my lungs but I firmly believe you can't be forced or guilt people into things, you have to make the decision at the right time for you and a lot of people fail first time... don't be defeated or feel a failure, just try again. I need to get back to drinking just once a week but I have so much going on I reckon I would flip and to be honest I don't think it can do me much harm

morning all xxxx

going out for breakfast with david and his family this morning, if I can stay off the loo and stop coughing. then home, clean up. the lady is used to a 'dogs home' so not going mad. its hot here already

ย 

love to all. have a safe cool day xxxxxx

• Like 1

where did all them posts come from?

mother chain smoked all her life. Ive never smoked, but got the lung condition from living with her, she said its my life and ill do what I want with it! and that's the way to live. Be happy

love ya xxx

Edited by Jazz

I quit smoking over 5 years ago now having smoked for 35 years and on 50 a day for the last couple of years, found vaping the day Owen was born and you guys all know the rest lol I actually still find it astonishing how easy it was and that I actually did it, do sometimes get a wiff of someones freshly lit ciggie and fancy one but its very fleeting and not a craving. I actually still have my last pack of 100 ciggies here in a cupboard as I told myself if ever I wanted one I could have one - I did light one up a year or so ago had about 3 puffs and tossed it as I preferred my banana custard vape lolย ย 

Finally had contact from the police... basically the pair next door have got away with it again! Yantan knows the full facts, I am absolutely fuming...and just incase anyone ever needs to know...if a hammer is left at the scene of a crime...they won't bother sending it away for testing as it costs too much!! And your CCTV needs to be like looking in a mirror, absolutely crap

• Sad 2