UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August here! No one's noticed me!

suzeanna

Not just that Suzeanna, some hide the fact that you can only be there 11 months of the year...o.k most people go on holiday but if you aren't well or can't afford it you are a bit stuck

Bloody hell jazz, hope the dogs are better soon

Eve,cute doggies

Park homes used to be unregulated leading to all kinds of abuses but now I believe there is an association with a proper code of practice. 

Not a happy owl. Lit a scented candle, one of a set of 3 from Next, and it has affected my eyes and breathing. All candles other than plain tealights or Yankee candles are going to be binned. Windows now open in hope it will dissipate. 

How strange Owl. I hope you are OK now.

Park homes aren't the caravan sites with static vans, they are still officially a mobile home because they can be moved but they are put on brick foundations and look to all accounts like a bungalow rather than a caravan.  They are permanant homes so don't have restrictions on the amount of time you can stay which is often the case on a static caravan site. We have friends who live on such a park and their monthly fees cover site maintenance, council tax, electric and gas  - the latter two the park get at reduced price because they are bulk buying and they pass this saving on through the site fees.