UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August here! No one's noticed me!

suzeanna

I wouldn't have the beer

I went out alone, first time in ages. got my mop and broom from the pound shop. the last one lasted 4 years, so not bad. they had 5 packs of gravy bones left, so got them, and a few other bits. I love that shop

my friend help a rescue that is in Orkney. they foster and adopt through the country

Hopefully Brian won't look back now in his forever home.

I've just had a visit from my oldest friend, Sue. We don't see each other all that often, 3 or 4 times a year probably, but we just pick up where we left off. She is getting out of an abusive relationship and came to let me know how things are progressing. Her daughter has bought a house with help from Sue and they are busy putting it to rights and then in a few weeks time they will be able to move in. I am glad because her partner was really bringing her down. She seemed so much happier today. 

Well summer seems to have effed off. This week has started as well as the last couple of weeks and has been a tad chilly and very wet.

• Like 1

Sounds like you had a good day Jazz and yay for Brian. Hope he's happy in his new home.

Good luck with the car insurance Griff.

Hope your friend gets the fresh start she needs Yantan. It's lovely when you can just pick up where you left off ages ago. Great for you both.

Still raining here this morning.

I hope you enjoy your birthday meal tomorrow Jazz.

I started clearing my bedroom of some of the books and other clutter I have in there yesterday but lost the will to live part way through. I will attempt to do some more today. I think that's how to do it - little and often.