UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August here! No one's noticed me!

suzeanna

How do you know if you are gluten - or anything- intolerant? Is it just trial and error with eating?

Pleased the dogs are settling in at the rescue Owl.

Haven't heard anything back from the rescue where I enquired about the little old staffie boy. Guess these things take time as they're all volunteers.

It is trial and error I think. I realised I had a gluten problem when I had the first gluten free bowl of porridge and felt like bouncing around and doing things instead of wanting to crawl back to bed. Plus I have started losing weight which is what happened to my sister when she gave it up.

I don't think I could not drink Carling!! That's got gluten in it...I think

Helped my dad polish the Jag today, I have took some photos and finally got one of me with it... looking minging but I have a feeling it's getting destroyed tonight, the 2 I am pretty certain of smashing my dad's car up were picking the quad bike up from next doors garage...not done that for weeks! The car was sat uncovered on the drive... I will die if anything happens to it .

Eve....I am hoping that you hear soon about the dog, he would have a lovely life with you

morning all

already threw milk all over me. forgot 2 seconds before, I had opened it lol dogs cleaned up for me. they like milk

lewis is coming about 9, then the transporters are coming at 3 for the pup. they are coming in for a brew, so busy busy. this place needs steralising, its filthy, more important things to do

have a safe cool day xxx

Re: gluten intolerance. I was having certain symptoms that lead me to believe I had become intolerant or sensitive to gluten.

This was confirmed when my GP tested me for it. 

As you age you can start becoming allergic/sensitive/intolerant to foods you were previously OK with.

I ate a lot of nuts as a treat, but one day, a piece of Christmas cake that might have nuts in, my throat was closing up. so have an EpiPen now.

ive bought dog steps with the £5 voucher. wadda you mean you knew id buy something for them? a real shock ay? lol

I used to have a set for Trudy the yorkie. she loved them. one day I moved them to clean, forgot to put them back. I came back in the room, she was sat on the top stair, swearing at me, so I moved them back in place, with her still sat on them …. you had to be there, it was so funny

• Haha 1

Well, the car was fine overnight, I didn't get to sleep until 3 am and figured it would be fine. 

I kept getting messages off the guy who was helping me with the pigeon....goodness, he was getting a bit out of hand lol, I screenshot some of what he was saying and sent it to my cousin who found it hilarious...up until the point where he said "crawl under me"! Then she was gobsmacked he had actually written that, I take no offense and he was full of apologies this morning, if there's a repeat....he will go on block...he was trying to get me to meet him on Friday... absolutely no way that's happening