UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August here! No one's noticed me!

suzeanna

Hope all goes well for Ruby, Yantan.  It's the waiting to hear the results that's the worst bit!

Your boat trip sounded fun Owl, not done any canal trips...come to think of it, apart from the CalMac ferry to Skye and the glass bottom boat from Pefkos to Lindos on Rhodes, haven't done any smaller boat trips and only one cruise.

I've vacuumed, cleaned the living room windows (removed all Candy's nose art, for the day at least) and hauled about half a mile of bindweed out of the garden. Turned round to find Candy has appeared to have turned green, she was smothered in little green seeds! All over her head, down her nose, her ears, back, front legs...everywhere but her tail.  I picked up the brush and she ran and hid so we had a short session of hide and seek before I collared the little horror.  Think I've got them all off. 

They sure are! :laughingsmiley:

I miss having dogs but we are not ready yet for another.

Thanks Suzeanne for the good wishes for Ruby. She is quite sanguine about it all. As she says no sense worrying about "what ifs" - so she doesn't!

Can't believe what a nice day it is after the horrendous rain of yesterday but apparently we are in for a pretty grim weekend.

Owl can you come and clear our house next? We are so slooooow at it. Anyone would think we didn't want to move! We do, we really do.

Trouble is when it's your stuff, you stop to look and decide to keep it, someone uninvolved looks and goes it's crap and bis it!

Awwww bless candy helping with the garden lol

Jazz, were you expecting the rescue to be in touch about the puppy? Can't imagine she will be on the books for long

Owl, well done on clearing out and hope your dinner is lovely

• Like 1

That sounds good news Jazz.

Fingers crossed Ruby is ok too.

Enjoy your meal out Owl.

Nothing much to report here. Was sunny so hung washing out and it rained. Left washing out as that weather pattern repeated itself all day. Oh the excitement of my life lol.

• Haha 1

well. the rescue has finally told me about brian, who is at her house. remember I took 3 ticks off him? and he put on 800 grammes in 2 weeks, but started losing again? we thought it was down to him being more active. well, hes losing a lot of weight. hes had tests at the vets, waiting for results, but think its down to the ticks. hes now too ill to be neutered.

• Sad 2