UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August here! No one's noticed me!

suzeanna

Lol @ Jazz. They are so much work, but so lovely with it. Hope she's settling in ok.

The weekend went really well. The internment was special, considering none of us knew what we were doing we muddled through brilliantly lol. The rest of the day was great too, typical of my family. Some had too much to drink but everyone mixed well - some of them hadn't seen each other for many years as we're scattered all over the country but it just all worked somehow. Thank you for all your good wishes. I think we did my dad and Peggy proud.

I will go and read back properly now and see what you've all been up to - love to you all xx

• Like 1

Pleased everything went well, Eve.  Hope the weather was good for you all too.  :bigheart3:

Jazz, I would have thought the puddles were quite a usual thing in your place, the other dogs seem to do it, never mind the pup! 

The dam above Whaley Bridge seems to be holding ok.  I think they are being overly cautious now, not letting people back home even if they have left pets behind.

I saw yet another doc on Friday about my leg problem, he thinks it could have something to do with my bp medication, though why it should I really don't know.  He's changed one of the ones I take to a diuretic..I've read up about it, and no way! I have a medication review this morning, so I'm going to ask to have it changed back to my original one.  There are too many negatives attached to this one, and I think he's clutching at straws even thinking of linking it to that.