UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August here! No one's noticed me!

suzeanna

I hope Murphy will be OK and the paracetamol, together with his loxicom, makes a difference. Poor Jim, hopefully the pain will settle now and become easier each day as his chest settles from the trauma of having the drain removed. 

Where has this year gone! August already. It's almost a year since Ruby had her kidney removed and we decided to move house. At last we are finally making real progress towards getting the house on the market although there is no rush. It will happen when it happens. We are both very laid back about it. 

Ruby is away for a couple of days at an art exhibition so I can please myself. Do you all fancy coming round for a party?

I was waiting to see who and when someone else would do it lol

laptop is driving me mad. firing up the kindle to see if I can use that for all my stuff. I hate getting a new one

love you all. you are special, each and everyone of you, don't forget it xxxxx

Yantan, I can bring a  Victoria sponge I have just made.

JIm is much better today. He had to give in and go to bed early last night as he could not get any relief from the pain.

He has just cut the grass so must be much improved.

Sods Law, Murphy has not had the occasion to rush about so  I don't know   if the pills are helping but he seems happier. He has been very quiet but I put it down to  the hot weather so it is difficult to know.

He did go for a wander along the front garden when Jim had th gate  open and he hasn't done that for  few weeks so maybe he was  too uncomfortable to walk along there.  

I don't know, jazz. She initially said it was like paracetamol but later called it paracetamol. The bottle sys paracetamol500 ms. HE  gets a half twice a day. They look like normal paracetamol.

Maybe they are okay short term as she said if he still needed them after 7 days they would give other stronger painkillers.

• Like 1

Oooh yes a Victoria sponge would be delightful blackmagic. It will be a sedate party. I don't like noise. There will be plenty of tea and coffee and for those that like a la'al nip I have a selection of flavoured gins, vodka including a flavoured one, Cuban rum and non alcholic lager which might suit Owl if she will be in attendance. There could be other booze in the cupboard that turns up after I have had a ratch.

I hope Jim isn't overdoing it.