UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

Hope the shoes fit ok Griff.

Got my CT appt..17th July.  Trouble is, I need a blood test before hand because of the contrast, so I'll have to go on the Monday but I have a haemotology appt on the Friday, and need a blood test before that, but can't have it on the same day as the other one as it'll be too long before seeing them.  Sigh.  So, hospital on Monday Wednesday and Friday that week then. 

Awwwww Suzeanna, do you not have a local chemist who can do the blood test?? Just thought might save you a hospital trip

The shoes fit me and are soooooo comfy and very sparkly lol

Eve, is it today you head home? Are you going to miss your house in France or pleased to close that chapter?

think one of brains teeth came out last night. was chewing a hoof, cried. who was the first over to him? kevin. must have warmed to him at last

just having a coffee before I ring to do these forms, brian weed on the sofa! so that's in the wash, cover replaced

forms are done. phew

on the bidding site, there was dog food. I didn't win it but the lady who runs it did. she has donated it to me awwww good job ive won toilet rolls and washing liquid, going through it

It used to be so easy to post photos on here but I find I no longer can do it, regardless of which photo host I use. I can do it direct from my laptop and phone but I don't think it's a good idea to do so for security reasons.

Sainsbury's have made a delivery to me so the cupboards and fridge are well filled again. I'm not ordering from Tesco as long as they are doing bagless because I cannot bloody cope with it. I understand the need to cut down on plastic and am all for it but at least provide paper carrier bags which can be recycled.