UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

I've heard of Valgreys. I think they might have been represented here at one time.

Archie's auntie Jan supports a local dog rescue that I knew nothing about until she mentioned them last night. It's a very small concern run on a shoestring and she had taken them some dry dog food following a FB appeal as they had almost none left. Now I know about them I will do what I can to help. I prefer helping the small rescues that get by on fresh air. I've done an Amazon order for 2 x 12kg bags of dog food and a big box of washing powder as the lady that runs it gets through so much keeping the blankets and towels clean.  Best way to spend my birthday Amazon vouchers :thumbsup_still:

• Like 2

Well if you stand up to a bully they hit back harder 

If you don't back down they threaten to sue. If you then say you need to take legal advice they back down and say no need to do that if you agree not to continue doing what they were going to sue me for. This is no problem when you never did it anyway 

I like mushrooms, especially in  omelettes.

My blasted hamstring is playing up again! I'm hobbling around like a senior citizen.  Hang on...I am one!

Onc said he would request a CT scan for me the week of the 8th. Not heard a thing. 

Hope you get some peace from the trolls and bullies now Owl. And hope you did it in such a way they don't think they've won. Though no way of knowing what goes on in their warped little minds.

Naughty Merlin lol. But happy belated birthday anyway. And good luck Brian in your new home.

Hope you hear from the consultant soon Suzeanna.

Just two more days of my hard labour punishment. Can't wait to be home lol.

• Like 1

he liked the treats, checked every type. brian grabbed his toy, merlin threw a hissy fit. he must be a pensioner now lol

badger is happy at the rescue, she can pay his vet bills lol there is someone interested in him already