UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

We can't keep anything that's chipped, my mums proper OCD about stuff like that and you can't have stuff that doesn't match...my theory is life's to short but she honestly won't be able to settle knowing stuffs not right.

I have spoken to Steve 4 times since I left this morning...he has answered every time except for once, maybe he needed to let everything out....he is back in at work tomorrow so it will all start again

• Like 1

Morning folks

It is sticky here today but no sun so far. Yesterday was misty all day.

I had Murphy at the vet yesterday. When he tried to move faster than a walk- running or getting excited and twisting around- his left back leg  would bend up and stay up. His other leg was then collapse with the extra weight and he ended up scrabbling along in a  sitting position. It didn't t stop him, just impeded him. He didn't show any signs of pain.

She gave  him a very thorough examination  which revealed  muscle wastage  in his back legs. When she lifted the right back leg he could not take his weight on the left one.

She thinks it is from the arthritis in his hips. He ma have knocked a nodule   off that is causing him pain.

He has paracetamol to go with the  Loxicom he already takes .If if helps then see what happens when it is finished. If necessary they will give  him  more pain relief. I f it  doesn't work he would need sedation and an xray  which she is reluctant to do , due to his age. 

Thanks for the good wishes for Jim. He had a really bad day yesterday with a sore chest. No doubt  from all the tugging that doc had to do to get the drain out. He says it is not nearly so bad this morning, more very uncomfortable . He is disappointed that the still needs to take the morphine but at least it is giving him relief now. He is just so desperate to   feel fit again.

I hope Steve can get some help. Mental illness is very hard to deal with, both for the person and those trying to support them. You are a good friend to him, griff.

I hope you enjoy your family visit, Suzeanna.  Our son and his girlfriend are coming next week for a couple of days. They have brought her parents over to see Scotland. Her parents do not speak English and have never left Romania  before.

• Like 1