UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

We recently bought the Shark liftaway.. not the cordless one.  It's great, we got ours from Currys. 

SHARK DuoClean Lift-Away True Pet NV700UKT Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Grey & Rose Gold

Product code: 245735

It's got a couple of accessories and one is specifically meant to deal with pet hair, and it does.  Yantan and Owl both have Sharks but I don't know which incarnation.

Curry's have a good saving on that, Suzeanna.

Good that your mum has reported the guy next door. At least it will be logged now. 

Mind you a street up here has had terrible trouble with anti social behaviour and all the police said was 'we are aware of it'.

Strangely, since it was reported in the paper they are now stepping up the action.

I hope you get some  relief  this afternoon Owl.  We do not realise how much we use our backs until it hurts.

Suzeanna, take care of yourself. We oldies don't mend as quick as we used to.

We have another day of summer. It has clouded over but is still pleasantly   warm. I have been able to catch up on some gardening that has been left too long due to unseasonal weather. 

Jazz, I  hope your friend finds somewhere to live. It will not be easy with so many dogs.

We have a Shark Pet liftaway but the particular model we have has been discontinued. We bought it over 3 years ago. 

OK just checked and this is the updated model: Shark Upright Vacuum Cleaner [NV681UKT] Pet Hair, Powered Lift-Away

I feel left out...I have a hoover hoover lol it's a very nice turquoise colour though

Tried those new iced tea teabags today..pop them in a water bottle, give them a shake and off you go...did the first one and all the bits came out of the teabag into my water bottle so I called Lipton's as I had no clue if it's right or not, errrrmmm no it's not right so the lady is sending me some vouchers

• Haha 1

Owl whiplash is awful. I got it on the waltzer at Blackpool Pleasure Beach when I was about 18. It took ages to clear up. I hope you are going to take things suitably slowly and give yourself time to recover from it properly :GroupHug:

I have discovered one of my many times over great uncles actually moved from Cumbria, or Cumberland as it was then, for foreign parts - Gloucestershire! From there his descendants took over the south of England. I've found them in Bristol, Oxford, London, Dorset, Lincolnshire and Wales so far. They have splendid first & second names like Gwendoline Maud and Berkeley and one of them served in the fledgling RAF during WWI at the age of 45. 

• Like 1

Suzeanna I didn't go to A&E because it improved and the worst pain wasn't in my neck but in my arms which were cut and bruised and in my shoulders. Then everything seemed to be fine until a few days ago. I didn't realise it was connected to the fall until today. 

morning all

dogs had bad stomachs in the night, so have cleaned all that up and will strip the bed in a minute

my friend is putting 5 of her dogs up for adoption. im hoping she will let me keep one of the ones coming here

have a safe cool day xxxx