UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

I am about to cancel 2 hr canal boat trip which I was booked for this evening, up the Chesterfield and Retford canal which runs along one side of the reserve. Very disappointed not to go but in too much pain to enjoy it. There will be more over the summer. The trips are run by the local canal trust volunteers, on restored barges.

My dad ran into one of my mums eldest brothers friends, apparently he has been to the IOW to visit him and apparently he has been looking for their younger brother...my dad said he hasn't seen him for a couple of years but last time he saw him he was sober and had cleaned himself up, my mum has just said if Anthony is sober the last thing he needs is Terry getting back into his life, if it's to do with Anthony's daughter Roxanne... our address hasn't changed and I always said if she wants to be in touch with Anthony I will take her to him

Families are complicated ...

I popped out to Aldi for a few things and found a soft but firm travel pillow that sits round my neck like a fat collar. Really comfortable, and makes me feel much more relaxed. Nice for reading and watching TV, and will probably try sleeping in it.

Still overcast and muggy. Patio temperaure at midday was 34C.

• Like 1

Pillow sounds ideal Owl and hope it helps. Sorry you had to miss your trip but hope you had a nice relax on the garden lounger. Was lovely here today and spent most of the afternoon on the lounger in our garden.

I used to like sitting in my garden but with next door I can't, he was hanging out the top window today obviously trying to spy on what my dad's doing in the garden and he was making Kota bark...the look on that man's face, I absolutely hate him! I just sit out when it's nice up at Steve's now, ridiculous when you can't use your own garden

Griff that is horrid, not to be able to sit in your own garden.

Naughty Jazz pups!

Very rough night as neck and shoulder pain have been joined by sciatica on same side. Roll on Tuesday afternoon.  Neck is improved by lying on lounger, sciatic pain is improved by gentle movement. Trying to alternate between the two. 

its funny in a sense. 5 dogs shoot out of the room, a aaaaa im not involved with that! the one who did it is left in the middle of the room SHT she caught me!

when they were on the sofa with me I said to merlin 'who did that?' he looked at brian and put his paw up, pointing at him pmsl

• Haha 1