UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

Good luck Jazz

Eve, it's very hard doing the right thing and I have found that people's opinions are the worst part... always somebody who can do better or knows better and can make you feel like you just haven't done enough, I got to the point where I didn't care anymore about what anyone thought

My neighbour had a shoulder replacement after a nasty fall and injury. Have they given you any idea of when you can expect to have the surgery Jazz?

It's very muggy here. Yak.

I have been for a short back and sides. 

Ruby has gone down to Nottingham today until Saturday. She's attending an art festival, partly for work & partly helping her art society. At least I get to watch the tennis in peace without her moaning about it!

ooft, shoulder replacement sounds drastic Jazz. Need to do something with my right shoulder though as it's never been right since Honey and Cooper pulled me over a few years back and wrecked all the muscles. Think I'll try physio first though. My hand is numb when I wake up in the morning if I've been lying on that shoulder, then I get pins and needles for ages till normal feeling returns. I know it could be a symptom of something else but I'll try physio first.

Enjoy the tennis Yantan and having charge of the remote control

Too hot already! Candy is puffing and panting and she's only been out in the garden.  I'm having awful trouble with pains in my leg, and no one seems to have a clue what is causing it so I can't walk her far anyway, just as well! 

Lawn needs mowing..sigh.  I could do with a gardener, or a couple of little goats.  I like pygmy goats, only trouble is they would eat everything in sight, not just the grass.  Or more likely instead of the grass.

They have checked you for a DVR haven't they Suzeanna? Hope the pain eases off soon

Warm here too, I am to sit with Steve for 2 hours in the tattooist...I am hoping this will see it finished and hoping I haven't created a monster lol...not that I can say anything, I have 13 and he only has about 6

It's fairly cool here, tho there is plenty of time for that to change.

Jazz will you have anything left to replace after your shoulders are done? 😯😂

My Sky box isn't working. It can't do this during Wimbledon! The tv in the kitchen is working (it has it's own Sky box) but it's not very comfortable perching on the kitchen stool. Will have to watch on my lappy. 

We are getting slugs in thro the night! I came down to slug trails all over the sitting room carpet. Yuk!