UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

10.50 she rings to say shes not coming. im dripping with sweat. ive scrubbed the garden, got the washing done, bed stripped. oh well. putting stuff on the bidding site now. put a £50 amazon card on, that's doing well. won coffee yesterday, that's coming today

Sorry not been on for a couple of days. It's been heavy duty cleaning, between that and dog walks I've been non stop for 10 hours a day and just too exhausted to do anything else.

But - it's over 😃 We're on our way home and staying over at the M6 toll services tonight to break up the journey for the dogs, then should be home tomorrow afternoon. We'll have a compulsory visit to Tebay on the way to stock up on Cumbrian goodies of course.

On a quick catch up - love the shoes Griff, they're gorgeous.

Pleased you like the new car Owl and hope you can sort out a ramp to suit Wispa.

Why did you want a kennel Jazz - what have I missed lol.

• Like 1

They're vey dog friendly and have decent sized rooms and someone else will do the cleaning - what's not to enjoy Griff lol. I'll let you know next time we're down this way and would love you to venture over

Depends on model of loo I would think, but if you have a buildup of black stuff it sounds as if something is blocked.

Friend's dad who is retired mechanic is buying my old car. 

Edited by owl

Back home in sunny Dunoon (and it really is sunny) Dogs have been brilliant, they're such good travellers.

Yay for Brian weeing Jazz. Loo doesn't sound pleasant though.

Great that Wispa doesn't need a ramp yet, Owl.

More good thoughts being sent to Jim and Blackmagic xx

• Like 1