UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

They are trialling a bagless delivery until the end of August Jazz. There was no option to ask for bags that I could find. I always used it when it was available and paid 40p for the biodegradable plastic bags.  But in any case they keep dropping a lot of the things I buy regularly and which I can get from Sainsbury's. When and if we get moved to Cockermouth I will be shopping in Aldi.

Beautiful shoes, griff. You must have good balance to walk in them. I would faceplant.

Things are settling down i my life. Ostrich egg omelette has duly landed on faces of those who well deserve it. 

Going for a last drive in old car up to river Torne near Epworth for a sunset stroll. Might as well use up the fuel and Wispa loves it there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks Owl, I have gone from Bambi tottering  round in heels 2 years ago to getting wrecked and still making it home in one piece lol. I do hope you enjoy your trip out

Jazz, my nan used to help people do their forms and the one thing she always said was fill it out as one of your bad days..not a good one

Morning Fugees. I have been busy with online forms for taxing and insuring new car, and the seller did change of registered keeper for me. My friend is picking me up at 10 to take me to collect it. It is only 15 miles away. I always get a bit nervous driving a new car even though the same make as mine. It is a bit higher off ground due to being 4x4. May need steps or ramp for Wispa, we will see. We have to take care of her hips so I tell her "paws on" then put my arms round her rear end to heave her up. Whether this will work with new van I do not know.

An hour of heavy rain this morning has excused me from watering my own numerous containers and also the tree nursery at the reserve. Brightening up now.