UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

Well done little Brian! 

My private pension is with my local county council. I came home from our break to find a letter telling me I had to start drawing it as I have turned 60. I deferred it at 55 thinking I would have to defer it again at 60 so I didn't lose too much waiting until my official retirement age of 66 but now I find there is no penalty so yes please, thank you very much. 

Wimbledon and the Lionesses play tonight. Guess what I will be doing today.

Edited by Yantan
spellinz!

I hate being called a pensioner. I prefer senior citizen.

Crap day today. Somehow I end up trying to sort out conflict, which i am only any good at if in same room with the combatants. Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall get it in the neck from both sides.

im sooooo tired! badger is going at 10am tomorrow so wont be lying in, then Thursday doctors at 8.30am. I asked if he had a later time, but hes seeing me before he starts his day. isn't that nice of him?

I've been a 'pensioner' since I was 53. Benefit of work wanting to shed jobs and paying either large redundancies or letting people take early retirement, so I gratefully took them up on their kind offer.

Sorry you are having strife Owl. You have more patience than me.

Way to go Suzeanna lol.

I am tired beyond belief. Haven't stopped clearing and cleaning for weeks. So much rubbish accumulated over the years and so much dirt, I know housework isn't top of my list of priorities but how did the house get SO manky? I will be glad to drive off on Saturday and never see this house again.

Hope little Brian settles into his new home Jazz after the start you've given him.

Griff, give me your flight time and I'll pick you up at the airport. Then be prepared to step back into the sixties lol....

Suzeanna, the only way to steer clear of conflict is not to speak to anyone online or face to face. In this case it was my duty to speak. Hopefully after this evening I will never have to deal with the individual again.  They will be blocked anyway.

Had a very pleasant evening walk with Wispa through fields, no one around so offlead all the way.

Lol Eve..I missed the 60's. life is just to short for cleaning, Steve drives me crackers with bloody cleaning...his hands are all sore and cracked, he is always washing up, cleaning the sides and floor and God forbid I leave my cup on the coaster of the coffee table! 

Top marks Suzeanna!!

Owl I hope you never need to deal with them again

One blocked, the other supports her and accused me of all sorts so the same for her. The trouble is that if you catch someone one out in a downright and serious lie, they feel you were out of order to do that and go on the attack. 

I can put my foot in it and upset people accidentally but do try to be fair and rational and reasonable. 

Jazz, if it is Valgrays I know her a little. They have been going for years.