UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

Wow, that really pi**es me off, I come across a lot of people who can't make ends meet do the best for their dog..I bet given a little time, effort and professional help the dog would have settled..however at what point does it seem like a fantastic idea to add a pup to a toddler and new born baby? Don't get me wrong, my then best mate had my dogs sister... if she had said before six months she was rehoming I would have taken her, as soon as she said she wasn't keeping her...I found a fantastic home...I was let down and she rehomed her to someone else who rehomed her to someone else who then put her...thank god with dogs trust..she ended up with the most wonderful lad who absolutely adored her ( we ran into each other in the post office)

she would groom her ponies, but not brian, he moved too much. and not housetrained, that bloody annoys me

im only on disability, but my 5 are neutered, vaccinated and insured. I pay for everything. in a day his face is trimmed, top of his body groomed and starting on the tight knots underneath. she couldn't do that?