UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

Tailgate of car which had been jammed suddenly righted itself last night. While it was still in a good mood I took crate out and turned it round so one door opens to the back but another opens inside car on driver side. So if tailgate jams again I can get Wispa out through side.

Very pleasant today, cooler with breeze but still sunny.

• Like 1

Owl my old Volvo tailgate jammed and then cleared itself. It did it 2 or 3 times in a short period of time and then never did it again. 

Much cooler today thank goodness. We got heavy rain yesterday evening for an hour or so which was good for the gardens.

Poor little fella. I don't why some people get dogs. You should have to pass a competency test before being allowed a pet.

Did you all read about the little Cockerpoo, Bertie, having to be rescued from a car parked on the top deck of a Waitrose carpark in full sun with all the windows shut very recently? Despite the many, many, many warning that go out year in, year out about not leaving pets in cars in hot weather there are always bloody idiots that do it. Why???? 

There was even a toddler who had been left locked in a car on a hot day that had to be rescued. I just despair at the level of stupidity some humans descend too.

Went to see the Kangoo 4x4 and snapped it up pdq. Runs superbly, engine very quiet. All the things which wear out on a Kangoo have been replaced, saw full history. Fitted with dash cam/reversing cam. Also fitted out for a bunch of gundogs, with huge extra shelf put in above crate area for their bits and pieces. Should be getting it next weekend.

• Like 2

her brother bought him for £700 (think hes a chorkie, bloody mongrel!) for the girlfriend living in a flat with a 2yr old and a baby. they split up so he gave the pup to his sister, who still lives with her parents in a huge house with grounds, ponies the lot. she was worried about the pup near her old dog, so although we went to the stables with her, indoors and at night, he was put in a room on his own. nobody housetrained him, groomed him, anything

• Sad 1