UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

Owl, most of our cars are private sales...the Msport is a dealer job and not a good buy. Steve's car....best deal I ever got, had it 2 1/2 years ago and we paid less then than you pay for the same car now....I honestly thought there was something badly wrong

• Like 1

It was great when Ruby's dad was alive because he was a mechanical engineer and he used to check cars over for us when we were buying plus he used to service them for us too. When I seized the engine on my VW Beetle he not only came out to tow me back to his garage but he sourced and fitted a new engine the same day! 

He was such a nice fella and could turn his hand to anything. When Ruby was a kid they used to go caravanning in a van her dad made. He used to crochet, which he learned during an extended stay in hospital and sew, which came about from fixing people's sewing machines, and when he re-married he made his own suit.

• Like 2

I think I'd rather have an oldie than a pup. I still remember what a pain in the butt Archie was when he was a puppy and don't think I could go through that again. Someone remind me of this when I announce we are getting a rescue puppy!

We had a nice dinner with our old friend last night although the menu was pretentious. We sat and planned some of the stuff we want to do when we get to New York and how much we are going to eat en-route on the QM2. 

unless I hear, hes coming about 4 today!

I was thinking how nice no puppy is, then badger at 12 has weed in here

at 5 months, he should be clean. he was living in a flat. we shall see. she asked if im going to keep him. I said I have fosters all the time and can let them go *looks round at 3 yorkies*

I had a dream last night that a yorkie pup needed me. that wont happen I thought, rarely get yorkie pups in rescue ….

Im not excited, its just another foster *needs oxygeon*

I always need dogs to live, literally. im at the inbetween stage. replaced merlin with kevin to look after me, hugo does the night shift. katie is 12. mouse I got before I needed service dogs, she looks after the fosters. 

lady has signed badger over. just talking to rescues about them finding him a home

Apart from early morning dog walks I haven't set foot outside the house today. It's 38 in the shade and unbearable for me. Luckily I had plenty to do in the house lol. Bathroom, loo and the two smaller bedrooms are sparkling clean and everything scrubbed to within an inch of it's life. All the furniture in those bedrooms is going to charity. Luckily that end of the house is nice and cool.

Has the puppy arrived Jazz?

Ruby's dad sounds lovely Yantan.