UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

Is it tomorrow you go Yantan?? If so safe trip.

My day trips to the seaside with my pair used to be like army manoeuvres...2 dogs, 2 holdalls for one afternoon..I kid you not. Me, I go on holiday..well used to and so long as I had knickers, socks jeans and t-shirts I was good to go, now, well it would be dresses, shoes jeans tops etc....a big bag lol

Edited by griff

I am truly heartbroken...one of my best friends and one of the nicest people I know has passed away....my drinking buddy and despite the age difference..my best friend, rip Mr Jim Cowley...it was supposed to be me before you xx... For a man of his generation to accept me as his equal in the field....I won't ever forget it

• Sad 3

The dogs have so much baggage when we go away- blankets, food and fridge box for raw food,  biscuits, leads, harnesses and sheets to spread on the  floor to prevent hairs collecting. The dogs take up the boot space so it all has to go on the back seat.

We have had two glorious days but cloudy this morning.Still warm though. I had to water the garden yesterday.

We had to get another car a couple of months ago as the Fabia was going to cost too much to repair. The air conditioning has stopped working- just when we need it. The pump has seized.

It goes into the garage  tomorrow to be fixed at their cost.

Forecast for the end of the week is HOT so we will really  want it then.  One of the little luxuries in life.

Have a good trip , Yantan. I hope you and Ruby are not too incapacitated by your 'ouchies'.

Suzeanna, don't rely on the BBC weather forecast. They don' often get it right for the highlands.  All areas have their own climates.

Sorry about your friend, Griff.

Griff I am so sorry to hear about your friend 😢

We are in our b&b in the countryside near York. What a great little find. The landlady is absolutely smashing. They have a couple of acres here with some pet farm animals, although we haven't seen any yet.

We are in a ground floor annexe room with our own front door and a private patio area plus parking right outside. Everything is so well kept and clean.

There's a lovely big bathroom with a walk in shower and bathrobes are provided plus many other lovely little touches. And it's not really all that expensive - far less than the tourists pay in our home town for pokey rooms with an en-suite stuffed in a cupboard! 

Owl it's very humid here. We stopped off in Ripon and Harrogate where it pelted us with rain but we got so hot in waterproofs we took 'em off and just stood under a brolly. We'll see you tomorrow 👍😁

Black magic I hope they get that aircon fixed for you. I'm so glad my little Panda has it as it's been a dogsend today.

We are both very limpy but just keep finding benches to take 5 on. 

Eve that's hot! I couldn't cope with 30 degrees.

• Like 1