UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

well.... my friend came with luna. she came straight to me in the hall for a cuddle, wet on my foot. then wanted to kill all the dogs she used to live with. my friends friend had to take her straight out again. my friend said she just wants to fight dogs. she cant be left at all, so she either goes with her, or friends will doggy sit. shes taken all the treats she ordered, so my hall is empty at last

She needs to get a good behaviourist Jazz, Luna is only young and sometime she will need to leave her and have nobody to watch her...I had a dog with SA and with work we sorted him, and there were unforseen times he had to be left.... you can't prevent emergencies and on those times I just had to leave him howl and bark and trash the place, luckily my neighbour was really good

• Like 1

that's why I had her in a crate when I went out. she barked the high pitch loud bark, but I knew where she was. my friend doesn't want to use a crate. she left her with the kitchen, bathroom, the other door closed. went out for half an hour. she trashed the kitchen and shredded the carpet under the door. she thought she knew better than me. aha

if it hadn't been for the neighbour harassing me she would still be here. but in a sense im glad she isn't. she was hard work

For a change one of our neighbour's lodgers is a really nice lady. She is from Spain and a real animal lover. She's been here about a year now and she always stopped to make a big fuss of Archie if he was in the garden. Archie really like her too. So I met her this morning and she asked if something had happened to Archie as she hasn't seen him in such a long time. I told her he was now at Rainbow Bridge and she said she'd been fearing that and how sorry she was that we had lost him. She is the only one of umpteen lodgers over the last 12 years that has bothered with our dogs or stopped to spend the time of day with me. Of course when I told the neighbour what a nice lady she is the neighbour had to say the opposite about her! 

• Like 2

Yantan, such a pity that people get BCs and can't be bothered to do at least basic training. They have so much to offer. 

I have managed to upset someone online today completely by accident. She thought it was deliberate. Apologised etc but have ruined her day. Yet others go online and upset people on purpose and get away with it. I may be living in the wrong universe. It has happened all my life. Glad I live alone so at least there is one place I am safe-ish.

Owl, you said sorry, it wasn't malicious or intentional so leave her to it and if she gets offended at comments online...well, needs to grow a thicker skin

I have bought 3 Christmas presents this week.. determined not to try and do it all in a few months

Owl - anyone who knows you would know you'd never deliberately upset them. There are some over sensitive little flowers around. You've apologised, even though you probably didn't need to, don't let them stress you any more xx

I am glad to say the other person calmed down and we have made peace after both apologising :) 

I am hopeless at rows, which ius why I am best living alone. It is me who has the thin skin. 

Took Wispa for a riverside walk on edge of the reserve. One of our favourite walks which we have not done for a while as the track to that place turns to a swamp in rain and car would get stuck.

• Like 1

Chatted again with this person, once we had mended our quarrel, and suddenly a message appeared in our chat box. It was a message she had sent to me 19 hours earlier asking me not to go public on some info until she had checked it out.  We were both stunned. If I had got the message when it was sent, I would never have done the thing which upset her. It looked as if I was overriding and ignoring her reasonable request. No wonder she hit the roof. So the whole thing was caused by the cybergoblins who live in the internet and play evil pranks on humans. 

morning all

its strange how something as simple as a message not coming through can cause an impact. that's the same with life. any small thing can change our lives xx

Badger the old jack russel is coming today. hope these don't get too excited when the lady brings him. if he cant stay for any reason ill pass her onto the oldies club

I sorted the shed yesterday. found a big and small elephant the dogs loved to lie on. mouse is camped on the big one. the small one I put on the floor for katie. she has moved it to her bed and is camped on that. its the same size as her lol

• Like 1