UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

Plockton is an awful name for a lovely town. It's where they filmed Hamish McBeth as you all probably know. 

Turning 60 brings it's own special joys. Like a sample kit from the bowel cancer screening unit. :sick01:  :sick01:

It started out as a lovely day here but it's just started to cloud over. 

• Haha 1

Yes I've had one of those too Yantan! Binned it I'm afraid. 

We've visited Plockton before, about 9 years ago. Philip loves the Highlands and wanted to go up again. I just hope I don't spoil it for him as I still have problems with my feet and legs and can't walk far without having to stop. 

just done 2 lots of dog walking. field was empty for merlin and mouse. came back, got kevin, there were people in every direction. good though, he ignored him. started him on the long lead. let him 3 foot away. will do longer if I get out tomorrow

• Like 1

Lol Plockton, that made me laugh

Pleased the pain is easing off now Suzeanna and I wouldn't hoover the car again

Yantan, my dad did his, he found it a faff I believe but my top tip....cling film over the toilet bowl

Eve, my dogs go one at a time, I can take both but to be honest, after 10 minutes they wind each other up and are like little delinquent lol...I end up in a huff and coming home

Jazz, I am sure Kevin will soon be zooming round free

Not a lot to report here except my life is pants lol

I am here still but was away yesterday on a transport run for a sweet little chi type. He travelled in my small crate on passenger seat so I could chat to him, which reassured him a lot. Stopped shaking and by the time I handed him over for the final leg of journey he was alert and had a cheeky swagger in his step.

Still achey from the fall, just changed dressing and it is probably going to scar but who cares. Left hand still very bruised but will mend. Driving yesterday didn't help, but hey, it is a dog saved.

Plus I picked up a pair of my favourite shoes half price at the Cotton Traders shop at Donnongton services, last pair in my size. Discontinued line, no longer in their catalogue. This may not seem like much but it is a nightmare trying to find shoes with room for a very long 4th toe. 

its on there, next to the test strips, but wasn't sent, and they arnt answering the phone. it has to be for this make. my old ones wouldn't have fitted. thank you anyway xx

there I am sat sitting here. been asked to look after an old jack russel for someone. hes coming saturday