UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

Oh no owl, I do hope you will be o.k...please take care

Eve, I have had some dodgy ones but Martin sorted me out, I want to have the cats name with his ashes when it's time and would like a heart shaped padlock and key

Ouch Owl. I hope there will be no lasting effects from your fall. I still have trouble from my fall in New York and then exacerbated it all when I fell in the shower recently. 

Eve that's sad you have to leave Kai but it was his favourite spot and it sounds like the new owner is going to be tending the garden and keeping it nice.

We set the foggers off last night and went to bed. We very soon found we had to lay things at the bottom of our bedroom doors. Not long after that the smoke alarm which is at the bottom of the stairs went off. Ruby rushed to turn it off and couldn't see for smoke. She called to me not to come out as I'm asthmatic. It took her a while but she finally sorted it. She pulled the alarm off the wall! 

I had to wear a mask all night so I could breathe.

Anyway the foggers seemed to have worked. Hurrah.

Glad the weevils have gone but you have survived.

Not a happy owl. Someone I know has died after keeping terminal illness secret from everyone. Far too young, and one of the best people you could find anywhere 

Now I am in flat panic because a close friend hasn't been online since yesterday morning. 

Also bruised severely by fall yesterday 

Moan over. 

Owl, sorry to hear that and so sorry your friend hasn't been online...is there anyone near who could check on them?? 

Yantan..glad that the weevils have bitten the dirt but glad you survived and rip smoke alarm

Jazz, hope Lewis come tomorrow

Been and got more photos printed for the solicitor tomorrow, if you could win on effort alone...well, don't think we could do anymore. 

Thank you Fugees xx

My friend moved abroad buy we chat online most days. She has husband so won't be alone, but he rarely goes online. If nothing tomorrow will check with a mutual FB friend. Could just be a computer/internet problem.

So sorry about your friend Owl. Hope you manage to get in touch with your overseas friend. How's the bruises now?

Guess I missed a post but had no idea what foggers were Yantan lol. Quick google put that right. Glad it worked but sounds a bit dangerous for your health. Hope you're feeling no side effects today.

Least you're all sorted for Lewis coming tomorrow Jazz. Better prepared early than not at all.

Hope Suzeanna and Blackmagic are ok. Have a lovely Sunday evening all xx

Ouchy Owl, fingers crossed tomorrow brings news of your friend

I too miss Suzeanna and Black magic...I think my Moaning about next door has driven people away

I have been for beers and had a nice night, I am supposed to be out for dinner tomorrow but not sure what to do

We went in the Chinese last week and dad said he was going to report them to the RSPCA.they have fishes, he didn't and we went in tonight and the fishes are dead and gone... Absolute sh@ts