UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

Only odd thing that happened to me today was going into polling station and giving my surname and address and being told I was not registered to vote. Excuse me, I certainly am.  You can't be, we only have Danzil R P Cooper registered. That cannot be you. Yes it is.  Man looks very doubtful but I can get ID from car if needed.  He consults the other two poll officers and they accept that I am me.  That was reassuring as I had started to wonder who the hell I am. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A sorry state Jazz. It will be horrendous for these dogs if they are returned to live in a cupboard after enjoying freedom and a normal life.

I hope the rescue learn a big lesson from this.

We have sunshine at the moment but they keep telling us we are getting artic weather.

Hairderesser and shopping this morning.

• Like 1

they did. I thought they would bump it up but they said exactly how much things were

im just in limbo. the other rescue has small dogs come in. I cant ask for one as I might be keeping dennis

Don't blame you Jazz. Hope you get to keep Dennis. Just keep your head down and ignore all the crap going on. Possession is 99% of the law, and you have him.

Lol @ Owl not existing. So pleased you could prove you do. We need our Owl.

Mad today weather wise - mix of warm and sunny, cloudy and cool, then violent hailstorms, where did they come from lol.

Got my dad's ashes today. Just need the rest of the family to get their act together to arrange his 'farewell'. Everyone too busy for a few months but it will happen eventually I guess.

Have a good evening everyone xx

• Like 1

Awwww Eve, pleased you have your dad back, my Nan and grandad are everywhere..Canada, Ireland, the cream...my loft lol apparently we have to have another service to open the grave, mum paid for it ages ago but we don't want a big service, so, we snuck into the crem one Sunday morning, dug a hole by the headstone and tipped some of them in (bit norty) the rest of their ashes are in my loft...as you can only open the grave so many times it will be a mass entry lol.

Jazz, I hope that man's next poop is a hedgehog! And if they go back to him I would be onto the RSPCA immediately, it would be different if he proper cared for them and realised he had made a mistake, I hope you are charging for your time and boarding the dogs? £25 a day per dog.....they have had 24 hour care

Aww, what a lovely little sweetie Jazz.

It's a cracking day here, beautiful blue skies and nice and bright but it's bloody cold!

More attic clearing today but we are going to make that it for this long weekend. We will be about 80% cleared after today so should get it finished off next weekend.