UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

just fed the dogs. the boiler man didn't come. then I saw his van so went outside to guide him in. van came backwards, into the rails, he had left the handbrake off! good job nobody was in the way. rails are bent, so is his van!

Good luck with the transport run Owl.

I have hurt my shoulder, don't know how, but despite Deep Heat it is really painful. Can I have some chicken soup please Yantan?

Edited by eve

Jazz, pleased you can tell Yorkie man legally to jog on.

Owl, pleased you are feeling better

Yantan, hope your soup was nice

Eve , hope the pain eases soon

Hi everyone else I have missed

Been to mum and my friends today, she is on her own with the dog now and she isn't good at giving tablets to him, he needed worming, she gave me the packet, she turned her back and I said "he's wormed" she was gobsmacked and shocked I had done it so quickly. Been painting the rest of the fence panels... have 1 side left to do....that pair next door showed up, opened the gate and looked at the car and went back into the house, I have been out and taken a photo to show we haven't blocked access into their garden.

Soup was good. Still plenty left for those that want it. Eve I hope that shoulder gets better soon. Maybe you over reached? That can pull muscles and is very painful and uncomfortable but it does wear off within a few days.

trying to register kevins chip online for £6 if you do it on the phone it is 17. got a transfer code, now it wants a redemption code which isn't mentioned anywhere else so looks like ill have to ring. a con ay?

I would ring them Jazz, say you are being requested a redemption code but where would you find it please

Eeeeeek, you will turn into chicken soup Yantan!!

Been to town, ran into Steve, went for a coffee and there's a job he wishes to apply for in a different role at national express.... I now have to do a cover letter for him..lol