UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

Sadly Griff, the one who saw it is a mate of theirs with much the same approach to dog training...when his dog was barking at the front once he punched her in the face.  Gossip has it he used to knock his first wife about and that's why his four adult kids want nothing to do with him.  Makes it sound as if we live in an awful area, but there are some nice people too! usually the ones you don't expect, like the 6ft plus bloke with a scarlet Mohican who used to drop to his knees to make a fuss of our Rosie.

a little learning moment then

looked away from my dinner. saw merlins eyes go wider than his head, looking at my plate. kevin was just about to put his teeth on my baguette and pull it. the others shot backwards to make sure they wernt involved. don't think he will do that again

• Haha 2

Was a sad business Owl, exploiting vulnerable people for cheap reality TV. Not a programme I've watched much I have to say, really can't stand people being bullied even if they've signed up for it.

Really sad about the GSD Suzeanna. Hope it eventally gets away from that abusive owner. The RSPCA are a waste of space most of the time sadly, I'd never donate to the national institution, though a lot of the regional ones are really good.

😂 @ Kevin, every day's a school day lol

That is wonderful news to start the day, Jazz. 

I needed cheering up as had a rough night, having wrenched my back at 3.30 by just turning over in bed, and have been in much pain. Eventually paracetamol kicked in and I got a bit of sleep. Back is a lot better now but need to be careful.

I also keep thinking about that GSD and am wondering if a local RSPCA officer might help if you have a decent one.

Easily done, Owl but so painful! Hope it soon eases.  If you can take ibuprofen add that to the paracetamol.   I remember a woman who works at the local RSPCA saying her husband is an Inspector, wonder if it would be worth trying to talk to her? I might give it a go.

Good news about the dogs Jazz, but did you get the name/number of the cop who told you? 

Can't do any harm asking, Suzeanna. 

I cannot take ibuprofen but paracetamol works well for me as I so rarely take it. One is usually enough but last night I needed 2. It has settled down to a dull ache now.

Voltarol gel should help that back Owl if it persists. I've used it in the past for my shoulder and found it worked. I think you can buy it over the counter.

Archie was weighed again at the vets yesterday and has gained weight. It's only 10gms but better on than off!

• Like 1

Yantan, you can buy Voltarol gel over the counter but like ibuprophen it is not recommended for anyone with a bad reaction to aspirin. I don't think I will need more pain relief anyway but will book an appointment with chiropractor.

• Like 1