UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

Dawg, it's like the bleedin Mediterranean here. I stood in our doory way supervising Archie in the garden and chatting to my next door neighbour. I was there under 5 minutes and have caught the sun on my forearms and face. I am very pale and burn easily.  

I've just realised that a year from today we will be sailing into New York! It's raining there today and just a tad over 8 degrees C. That will suit me if it's the same next year. This time last year they were in the grip of a very unpleasant heat wave.

Send me your tan!!! 

I have seen a lovely lady at the he Drs, she has given me sleeping tablets, is appalled at my treatment by the police and is disgusted they didn't offer me victim support.

The lovely practice nurse gave me a hug and said don't let them beat me

• Like 3

I cant get through to the doctors. 15 minutes, moved up 3 people out of 13, battery run out on my phone. its not worth going up there, unless I just give them a letter wanting appointments. eyes are bad and my legs keep going a funny colour. all diabetis stuff

Mediterranean weather here too. We had a walk on the reserve with a splash in the stream.  I popped into the cafe and one of the staff told me she had an encounter yesterday evening  with illegal fishermen who were fishing right on the lake which is in front of the visitor centre. All other staff  had gone home but she was having a walk round the lake with her partner. She told the fishermen that it was illegal to fish there and they told her to eff off.  She had no idea what to do, as the reserve wardens have instructions but no one thought to brief the catering staff. Anyway, she is local and knows their names so police are being informed now.

Griff, so glad you have doctor and nurse on your side and supporting you.

• Like 1