UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

Marion... hospital please!!! Better to be checked than leave it and discover an issue later on

Lol, noooooo pep and co, it's a Poundland business and the clothes are pretty but cheap and I still have my dresses from last year so they don't fall to bits

Suzeanna, I done think people give you a hug because you are fighting a bloody big battle 

Happy gotcha day Wispa xx

Enjoy the hugs Suzeanna. Really pleased the doctor agreed with you stopping meds that don't agree with you.

Bargain on the dresses Griff. No shops like that around here lol. Not many dress shops at all tbh. M & Co and a couple of small (expensive) boutiques is all we have.

Hoping the flooring is looking good Jazz.

Sorry Yantan was going to say something to you but have got brain freeze.

Been organising my dad's memorial 'do' which everyone was happy to leave to me. Was really stressing me out but got it all organised and sent everyone the details and not one person has even bothered to reply yet. Ah, well that's families for you lol.

• Like 1

Awwww Eve, just remember, you have done your dad proud ((hugs))

Jeez, I need a mortgage to look at mandco , I only buy stuff in primarni that's reduced but I love pep and co and also love everything five pounds...but I have to add shipping to everything£5 so I make sure I am doing a big shop lol. I am quite good, if I get something, wear it once and think..not for me, I pass it on to one of the girls at mums works...she is a single mum and has nothing, no money spare so I feel good passing stuff on and she isn't offended