UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

Transport run went fine, then I took Wispa to the reserve.  Very tired now. Back did bother me last night when I had been lying down for a bit.  OK standing, walking and sitting. Have appointment with chiropractor. Good luck Steve.

I think Yantan has been possessed by the spirit of my late Jewish step-grandma. 

Lol...there used to be a program on when I was a kid and the Jewish lady was a ghost...I am sure it was with that guy out of Rita sue and Bob too....she used to make chicken soup, I really liked that program

Sorry your back is still bad Owl....do you have a tens machine?

All fence panels now painted all bloody 9 of them, I am exhausted. I must look bad as one of the old chaps said to me tonight that I looked incredibly tired. 

No sleeping pills Tonight, she said do 4 and see how I got on so back to the booze and painkillers lol, to be fair I have been dead good and not had a drink since Sunday

Yes, that is the one. 

No TENS machine, late OH had one but I gave it away to someone in great need. Can manage until Tuesday on paracetamol at night. Doesn't bother me during day. Chiropractor will sort it on Tues.

I had the right programme, wrong people. 

hope he sorts your back out xx

was out in my nighty at 7am checking a dumped box in case there was animals in it, but there wasn't. phew

merlin is going mad with his ear again. wasn't happy being grabbed but got the stuff in

Good night last night, back did not start hurting until 6.30 by which time we were ready to get up. 3 more nights to go. 

Off to take some plants to a plant sale at Tia rescue not far from here.

Morning all. 

Archie's appetite was in super drive yesterday. The only problem is that what goes in must come out. Which it did. All over the hall.

Big change in the weather this morning. Very overcast and much cooler. I think thunder and lightning are forecast for later. 

Ooooh Owl will you pick me up a greyhound when you go to Tia. Thanks!

Chicken soup ran out yesterday. 

Oh dear, glad Archie was hungry but not with the poop

Done Steve's cover letter for the job he wants to apply for, he just needs to forward it to the lady so all the correspondence goes via his email address and not mine.

I got him some jeans at Christmas, he really liked them but they got a hole by the back pocket, he took them to the tailor who repaired them but said he would like more, can't get them  at the same price now so ordered him another Colour, he is buying those so I popped a grey pair in too, then he decided he needs trainers at his don't look right with them....he had seen Lacoste ones up the town for about £70 at last he listens to me, got them on mandm for £32 Inc delivery, so he has jeans and trainers for less than 1 pair of trainers

No Yorkies for me Jazz. I'd be terrified of breaking one.

I've made some BBQ sauce, slathered some chicken wings with it and popped them in the oven to be served up with salad and home made coleslaw That's my lunch and tea sorted.

does he give you the money for all the stuff you buy?

yorkies might be in a 5kg body, but they are the biggest personalities. if they lie in the middle of a double bed. no room for anyone else, that's why they lie round the edge lol

Yep, he does, straight away Jazz....I have bought him a pair of jeans myself as he can't afford 2 pairs and if I buy plants for his place, they are always a gift as I don't like sitting drinking my beer in a bare garden lol.

If anyone needs to buy named stuff for relatives, try m & m, Steve wears jack Jones and the jeans are £45 in town, we just ordered and they are £13 on m&m and they are genuine.