UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

Had step family staying for a few days so have missed a lot. Read most of it but not had time to comment. Hope all legal issues get taken seriously and everyone is ok. Happy birthday Archie xx

• Like 2

Great to hear that Griff! You'll feel a lot better if you're not sleep deprived.  Just a thought..are the builders employed by these morons a local firm, or friends of theirs? Just thinking, if it's the former, that maybe they will have enough intelligence to look at your paperwork showing the boundaries and realise that your dad isn't being bloody minded, he's in the right and their employers are in the wrong.

Hope you enjoyed the steps visiting, Eve.  My son and his family are hoping to go to Alton Towers in June, one of those stay the night things, then come to see us for a couple of days. Gulp! Lord knows where'll they'll sleep, only got one double bed and a couple of blow up singles and there's three kids.  

their parcel is 77 stops away! I have time to get to the shop

massive rows outside here this morning, police had to be called. shame most of it was behind my 6 foot fence so I could only hear it

be safe out there!

Good to hear you had a decent sleep Griff.

It's going to be another lovely day here.

Poor Archie has got acid reflux this morning. I made an appointment yesterday to see the vet again tomorrow. 

I got an election leaflet from Tommy Robinson delivered by Royal Mail. Bloody cheek. The damned thing got ripped up and put straight into the recycling bin. 

Oooh that's a good thought Griff!

If I get one from Vince Cable Suzeanna that too will go in the bin - and anyone else for that matter. I will not be voting in the next general election as a protest and the fact that I am sick of them all.

I do quite like our local MP, who is Conservative and won the formerly safe Labour seat in a by-election and then held on to it at the general election. She is from the area, born and bred, and proposed the bill to stop animals being used in circuses. She gets frequent missives from me, mainly on animal welfare matters, and always replies usually in support but not always. The one thing I don't care for is her support of nuclear power. Sellafield is in her constituency, she used to work there and her husband still does and she doesn't half champion the site. 

I am pleased to report that Archie is now sleeping peacefully.

Glad Griff slept all night and Archie is feeling better now.

Suzeanna, I have a nice blow up double, never used, for which I am seeking a good home. Just need to find where I have stashed the rechargeable blow up device.  You are very welcome to it.

Pleased Archie is sleeping

Lol sellafield, we went on holiday to the lakes with my nan who was from Whitehaven, we were going along and we all wound the windows up near sellafield and she kept telling us to go and play in the sea...I said not a flipping chance, I would never set foot in the sea near that place. My nan is 1 of 10 children, all but one had or died of cancer... different types so no genetic link and my family are sure it's linked to that place

19 minutes ago, owl said:

Glad Griff slept all night and Archie is feeling better now.

Suzeanna, I have a nice blow up double, never used, for which I am seeking a good home. Just need to find where I have stashed the rechargeable blow up device.  You are very welcome to it.

That's very kind Owl.  How much do you want for it?

My dad has just spoken to a fella at work who lives near the idiots next door pub, apparently a lady who had cancer and was wearing a headscarf was in there, they begun taking the Mick and trying to belittle her because of the cancer! Her husband followed one of them out the back and headbutted one of my neighbours, they were sacked from the pub....but now have it back