UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

I may not be around for a bit, Yantan knows what has occurred today, I am either going to commit murder or go round the twist...I sincerely hope it's the former. Yantan, you are free to explain what has happened here today , I have an appointment at the drs tomorrow afternoon and I only hope they can help me...i am utterly ashamed that I couldn't protect my family

• Sad 1

Local bird club had their annual big bird day, when they do a birdwatch from midnight to midnight to see how many different species the see on reserve and in adjacent villages. Last year they got 112 but I don't think they can equal that this time as several species which we see most days decided to keep out of the way. No grey partridge, treecreeper or little owl. I was out this morning with Wispa and this evening by myself but saw no unusual birds ... but did log a flock of illegal offroad motor cyclists on a footpath this morning, and 3 guys fishing illegally on the reserve this evening.  Got the reg numbers of their vans but they scarpered before the police car got there.

Owl, I hope those acting illegally are caught... wildlife is there for all of us, such a shame so many don't see the value

Thanks so much, I am at the drs tomorrow to get the stress I am under logged and also to try and sort out some sleep tablets for a few days as I am not sleeping at all... it's this constant thing of what's going to have next, Marion is fully aware of our situation and Suzeanna and Eve are a little more aware ASI have them on messenger ( photobucket is a div,)

As I don't have everyone on Facebook email etc, I am going to let everyone know what happened yesterday.

As you know we have being having issues with my neighbours accepting that the driveway doesn't belong to them, yesterday lunchtime my dad was out washing his car on the land behind next door but it actually belongs to us. He had left about 2 1/2 feet for them to get into their garden which is all we have to do, anyway the builder turned up and asked how long he was going to be, my dad said that it was his drive and he would be as long as it took but he was half way through cleaning the car...the fella left. I knew something was going to happen so I took a photo of where the car was and the fact he had allowed access, next thing, I hear raised voices, I went out and it was them from next door, they were telling my dad to move the car and then all of a sudden the older one turned on me! Told me to eff off, to effin keep out of it, called me a c*nt, a slag, a slut, a dyke and then said he was going to get my head smashed in! Basically the police were called they weren't interested in the fact that it's our driveway, the fact that I was threatened and abused and basically said if they were called out again we would be arrested! My other neighbour bless her, came over and said that as an independent party, she wanted to state that we were not the problem...we emailed our solicitor immediately with what had gone on and he has said to get onto our legal cover so courts proceedings will be following soon I guess. I can't upload the photos of the titles for the properties but it's obvious to a blind man that the land is ours and they are the only property that don't have parking, my solicitor won't send a letter threatening court if he isn't sure of his facts. As you all know, I am not in the best of health and this is really beginning to take its toll on me now, if I disappear for a bit, I hope you understand why, I am proud of my dad for not hitting anyone but I am ashamed that I didn't

Edited by griff

1Q5yMNMLWqRIGj8A9PEPJF2JkEaO8h2C0=w348-h

That's their boundary line...my house is to the right

19100ln9zOPs7m2MItq90gUly8q2QliTp=w348-h

As you can see, my part of the drive runs behind their boundary and thus is our property...they refuse to accept this and have stated again that they are going to have a gate open outwards onto our driveway

Edited by griff

Having been through a very nasty neigbour dispute that involved solicitors and the police I know how upsetting and unsettling this is for you Griff. What you must avoid at all costs is coming down to their level. Give them no reason for making a case against you 👍

Archie is 16 today. Happy birthday little man 🎂💋❤ He's just having his usual quiet day at home. 

Happy Birthday Archie! Hope you have a warm quiet day with no horrible reflux.

Griff has told me on FB what's going on, if you're reading this Griff, I completely agree with Yantan, however great the provocation don't do or say anything that they can use against you.  Stick to the facts, if they swear don't swear back, just go inside, shut yourself in the bedroom and scream! I would say punch hell out of a pillow, but you'd probably hurt yourself.

Edited by suzeanna
  • Like 1

Cant open those links you put on, Griff.  My daughter had a similar thing happen, they live in the third along of a terrace of four old stone houses.  There is a paved path that runs behind by their back doors with right of way to everyone who lives there which was fine, until a bloke bought the first house.  He's a builder, did a lot of work without permission but funnily enough when the council bloke came to see it after a private chat no more was said, make what you will of that!  He then put a gate at the back at the edge of his house, with bolts on it on his side.  6ft gate, not easy to open from the other side, so of course the others couldn't get their bins out that way, the coal man couldn't get to the bunkers (they are in the countryside, no gas so coal or wood) and it was generally a pain.  He ignored all complaints and still does, he's a big bloke and when my daughter did try to stand up to him, she felt very intimidated as she's barely 5ft. Her husband is a total wimp, he won't say anything.  The builder is the main reason  they now spend half the year out of the country!  I know it's not much comfort but you aren't alone in suffering!  I'm glad I've not had any serious clashes with my neighbour, it takes quite a bit for me to really lose my cool but when I do I lose all reason too, and I probably would end up being arrested!