UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

Yantan, quality of life is more   important than quantity. Much better for Archie to have some  pleasure in life.

My  vet agreed with me when he advised to restrict my golden's exercise after he diagnosed slipped discs and arthritis in her spine when she was 5 years old. She had an accident when she was caught in a heavy door which did the damage. 

I said 'that dog was born to run'.

She did everything at a run and often just ran for the enjoyment of it. 

I  was prepared to accept that she might lead a shorter life  due to needing to go steroids.  

Her pain was controlled and she did live until she was 11 and only had steroids latterly because she developed a throat infection which did not respond to any antibiotics and it eventually killed her.

Griff, you could be on the Neighbours from Hell programme.

Jazz,  it's a pity you didn't  get a receipt  signed saying he was giving you the dogs. 

• Like 1

not to me but had another go at the rescue. the driver is really upset. he drives all round the country for rescues, not fair. the lady who was fostering oreo cryed. she wanted to keep her. hopefully she can go back there soon. I don't want 6 dogs

Well, I hope the police do him for wasting police time, their resources are overstretched enough without people making ridiculous false claims..... people get mugged, stabbed beaten have cars stolen etc and there's no police available but the police have time to waste on his ludicrous claims....karma will bite him on the ass one day, he will need the police and there will be none available as they will be off dealing with someone's delusions

Edited by griff
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Jazz said:

found out how he got the police involved. he said the driver stole them and is using them for bait in dog fights

That want do him any favour. I am sure the police will see it is a lie.

Unfortunately, the police will have to investigate it as if he went to  the papers about it  they would be in trouble.

That is probably how  the RSPCA were involved   as well.

Just keep yOur head down, Jazz.

To see the dogs happy must be some compensation  for all the hassle.

Fancy carrying on like that when you are self-employed in your own business. It leaves him open to all sorts of people leaving reviews all over the internet about his hair replacement biz doesn't it.

It's a nice day here. Archie has been enjoying the sun on his back in the garden.

• Like 1