UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

Jazz, can you remind me of the dog's names? Are they both yorkies? Also what area does the man live? I want to forewarn the Doglost team in case he tries to put them on Doglost as missing/stolen.

I hope you or the rescue have photos of the yorkies when they first arrived, better yet a video, so if any authorities appear, you can show them how badly they were treated by this man.  I think (I hope) he's just trying to scare you into doing what he wants, he sounds as if he has more than one screw loose! Maybe he's related to Griff's neighbours?

I am surprised the RSPCA has responded. They won't go out to a situation where a lot of dogs, possibly some of them missing from their owners, are being kept in poor conditions. In any case I don't think the RSPCA have any power to act in such an incident do they?  The driver should have told them to get lost.

owner has been onto me. hes told police, rspca and the council(?) ive got his dogs

turns out, he hadn't got the baby to the doctor and got a diagnosis that she was allergic to the dogs. now the dogs have gone they have taken her. shes not allergic at all, so he wants them back. 

hes told me the worst thing I could do is ignore him … 

It all sounds very dodgy from him Jazz.  

Archie hasn't got much appetite today.  He's down to 10.4kg anyway and doesn't need to loose any more weight. We are wondering if it's a side effect from the new medication.  He gets wobbly when he doesn't eat or not eat much. 

The RSPCA wouldn't be interested if someone reported him for the  way he kept the dogs so why are they interested now?

Despite the  Animal Welfare Act  they insist as long as a dog has shelter and food and water that is sufficient.

I  have never been aware of them showing interest is 'stolen dogs' and they have no jurisdiction over stolen animals.

Unless he is claiming the rescue are ill treating them.

If they are investigating ill treatment   perhaps he could share  the secret of how he got them interested,

Maybe because a rescue is involved they are  investigating how they were transported or how they are being cared for.

Jazz, tell him you have nothing to say to him. Listen to him if you have to, but don't enter into any conversation or arguement .You won't win with someone like him.

Thank him for calling and say goodbye.

Having worked in a customer service roll for many years I found it is better to let people rant on until they realise you are not reacting and they run out of words. If they start up again, keep silent until they realise you are not replying.

Don't argue with stupid.

Hard to do but saves your blood pressure.

• Like 1