UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

its ok here today. yesterday was bad, thunder, lightening and heavy rain and winds

stupid yorkie man has been quiet since sunday. he rung my friend saying he is to pick up 2 yorkies from the rescue but lost the address and phone number she said she didn't know it and told me. see griff, these prats are all over lol

Good job your friend realised what he was doing

Awwwww, beautiful dogs

Eve, I am a nice enough person but I won't be dictated to by 2 little weasles who are stupid and have no comprehension of deeds and their rights

Raining here... again

the stupid man is ringing random rescues saying their van came and stole the yorkies from his garden. he has the van reg and description of the man. the police have said the van comes from their rescue. he will get them shut down! yes really!

I rung him. he didn't answer the phone, funny that. I might have shouted and swore to his ansaphone

That is awful, Jazz. I assume he has not agreed to cough up the money for all the vet care?

It is a pity we can't tell the man that Griff's nasty neighbours have got the yorkies.😉

Sounds like he has mental health issues Jazz. I'd definitely ignore him if I were you. Doubt the police will get involved, they can't cope with the real crimes they have to deal with. Does the man live near you?