UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

Basically that none of us are allowed to park on our drives! That they have access all over the lot errrrrr no, the section that isn't highlighted on the 3 properties deeds is what they can drive over, they have said they want our no parking sign removed....nope! We are right so they can do one! They are so damn thick it is unbelievable

Or they are trying to intimidate you all and think you are all thick enough to fall for their claims.Wrong!  I take it the letter has been written by them themselves. The thing is when people like this start stirring things up they need to take legal advice on just what their rights are because otherwise they are going to be left with egg on their face.

So where do they expect you to park? They must have misunderstood their rights completely.

Nice start to the day, went out to cashpoint early as out of almond milk for breakfast. Usually I go to the post office later on for cash.  Cashpoint at Asda was out of money and ate my card and would not give it back. Thank goodness for credit card, did a bit of shopping, came home and called card emergency line. I will get new one in a week and meanwhile can get cash from bank if I bring ID. Bank is 10 miles away in Worksop but needed to go there anyway for something else. Wispa will be pleased as I can take her to Clumber Park on the same trip. 

Edited by owl

Oh Owl, how awful....I wonder did it have a device thing on it??

Yantan...I can send you the stuff by WhatsApp I think... it's hilarious. Basically it says they have the right to pass and repass over the area that is green that hasn't been transferred to the transferee... basically 25,29 &31 are transferee...so we own our bits of driveway, the only bit nobody can park on is outside their garage...as access would be blocked and on the shared bit between 3 houses... it's so simple.

And I so believe they think they can try it on...well they are going to look so stupid because the law is on our side and they can't interprete their deeds and have bought a property with no parking and paid well over the odds for it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bank has confirmed that the amount I tried to get didn't go through, and card was stopped at once and nothing taken since. I think the cashpoint had simply run out of money after Bank Holiday.  No problem getting enough cash from my bank to last me until new one arrives. Then we had a lovely long wander through Clumber Park, as it is forecast to rain heavily all day tomorrow so unlikely to go anywhere.

Machine running out of money doesn't usually mean your card gets grabbed but glad there were no untoward withdrawals and you managed to get some cash in the end. And that Wispa got a lovely walk in Clumber Park.

Your neighbours are in for a shock if they think they can intimidate you Griff lol. Hope the solicitor's letter does the trick though.

We put the house in France up for sale a few weeks back as it was becoming more of a millstone than an asset. Thought it might take years to sell going by what people we know have gone through but we've had an offer which we've accepted. Fingers crossed it all goes through but at least it's a bit more straightforward over there than here. The buyer now has 7 days to confirm she's going ahead or pull out and after that it's a binding agreement. We'll have one more 'holiday' there next month to clear the place out and then we're free to go wherever we want. So watch out - we may be visiting a place near you lol.

• Like 2

Eve....come to the west Midlands....errrrrr not sure what we have to offer........

Seriously though, hope the sale goes well and yes, my neighbour are in for a shock...I don't do intimidated and will protect my family and their property at any cost!

Cctv is kind of sorted...not great but better than nothing I guess

If photobucket wasn't such a nob I would upload the documents, Yantan has seen them and they have no leg to stand on, my dad said he hopes they are that embarrassed they leave...but my other neighbour says they have no shame... won't be an apology either......not that we want one but we would be mortified, nobody in our family would be going round mouthing off about stuff without being 100% correct

Morning folks.

Great news on the French house Eve 👍Its lovely here but I'd advise you to come outside the peak times - much more enjoyable! Oh and lots of Cumberland sossidge 👏🏻👏🏻😁 

Had to take Archie to the vets this morning due to the acid reflux. Vet has changed his ant-acid and given him an anti sickness jab. Archie is now more comfortable.

• Like 2