UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May Whats Happening?

Jazz

well the rescue were ready to give them back if he paid costs and come and got them, calling his bluff. he said he would do it. so ive told the rescue to tell him they are backing out and they are with me.  hes messaged me wanting them back. ive ignored him, like he did with me so many times when I was organising it all

Is that the Bonne Maman blueberry jam Jazz? I love that.

I fell in the shower this morning and knocked myself sick also hurt my good knee. We just don't bounce like we did in younger days. I find it very frustrating.

• Sad 2

hope your ok xxx

its the one with the red and white lid in tescos but asda does hartleys for £1

Its a hard thing with these dogs. ive told the rescue if they want to come and get kevin and give him back to him, fine, but its not on my conscience (is that the word?) 

its ongoing

Thanks ladies, yes I am.  We went down to Lancing yesterday to visit my son and family (we survived, just!) and I got various things from them, then my daughter has given me a large chocolate easter egg, with easter crossed out and happy birthday instead, and a Groupon voucher for Philip and me for an afternoon tea at the New Bath Hotel at Matlock Bath.  Tea in bed from Philip, a big bottle of Baileys and flowers but whatever I want when I decide what it is! We're meeting my daughter and  her other half in a bit for a drink then back to theirs for coffee and cakes, then a Chinese takeaway tonight and prosecco. Enjoying my day, especially the fact I'm still here to enjoy it!

• Like 3