UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

Griff, that is beyond tragic, that some things that happened were so bad he cannot even tell you.

No news of pup yet but a local person has shared one of the posters I handed out to the village forum and people are sharing from there. Only a small village so I expect everyone will know before the day is out. I just found out when I joined the forum this morning. Still nothing from owners. Yes, it is strange, but as you say I have dealt with stranger. Some of the situations we have encountered in the world of lost and found are extraordinary.

• Like 1

Sorry but he signed them over...in my opinion, that's that. I would hope the rescue have a legal person and I would get them to contact him stating he signed the dogs over, he was not mentally ill and knew what he was doing and if he continues with his behaviour they will have no option but to report him for harassment.

Owl... hopefully the pup will be safe soon, must only be a little thing too

I hope one day Steve manages to tell me what happened to him but I never ever push him to talk about things, he can tell me things in his own time...it took me 3 years to find out why his partner of 20 years and him split up.

They shouldn't have removed them without them being signed over, as he is technically still their legal owner they would have to give the dogs back and go through small claims court to get the money back.... I really hope somebody can get through to him

When my friend who runs an independent rescue picks up a surrender, a form has to be signed before the dog is removed from the property, I hope the dogs don't have to be returned to him, especially if they are just going to be sold on to any Tom dick or Harry, at least a rescue will do a homecheck

Good evening everyone...we are back!!! I had to leave the Facebook conversation as I couldn't figure out how to turn off the notifications and I reckon I would have wound up dead.

Anyway, hope you are all good....I am drunk so all is good... wouldn't mind another pint Lol

Good to see we are back!

Yes indeed I agree with Griff over the signing over of the dogs BEFORE they are removed. It's been a condition of any rescue taking dogs I have collected on their behalf. I was given strict instructions not to take a dog/s without that very necessary sign over. Not a dig at you at all Jazz but it sounds like the rescue you are dealing with needs to review its policies. After this they will likely realise this and do just that.

We made another hole in the stuff stored in the attic. We have yet another car load ready to go to the tip and another 3 or 4 boxes ready for the storage unit. There is still a lot to go through. It was stuffed to the gills.

Hope you manage not to bid on stuff Jazz

Pleased you are getting through your attic stuff Yantan

Keep everything crossed at about 11am, I am taking mums friend and her rough collie to the vets....he doesn't do cars so I need to get 30kg of dog into a 5 series BMW lol. I am going with the idea of taking him by surprise and stuffing him in the car, ideally I would have liked to get him used to getting in but unfortunately that's not possible at the moment. I hope my back doesn't go and I can get him into the car