UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

Wellllllll apparently this morning my next door neighbour went to get her car to go to work...she is a trainee vet, she couldn't get out as a van had parked behind her! They parked behind her as our car was parked on our side of the drive. She saw the younger owner of the house come and she went out and bless her, she gave him what for! She told him she is on call and will have no issues waking them up all through the night and it could mean the death of someone's pet, she told him they knew he had been told he wasn't to park there but all he could say was...I don't understand why we don't have parking... it's bloody simple, because yours in the only property that could block us in... therefore the house has no parking, simples! We are now forking out for a fence out the front so they can't put anything else in our garden as I suspect that they are going to try and put a fence in my garden

Got Wispa out to the reserve before it became too hot and she had a paddle, but the stream is very low and muddy. Need to get there early tomorrow as well to do the watering. Also Mon and Tues. Then 3 days off as other folk are available to do it. 

My camellia is flowering at last. It looked unhappy so I risked repotting it, but kept it in the exact same spot.

Thank you for all the condolences and birthday wishes. Still haven't totally caught up but know that Orio has left the building, Griff's neighbours are still being @rseholes, as are Yantan's holidaymakers and Wispa had a nice muddy paddle.

Been lovely here the past couple of days so just been pottering in the garden in the sunshine mostly. Good for the soul. Hopefully energy and motivation to do stuff comes back tomorrow lol.

Have a lovely evening all xx

Happy Easter all. Not quite as hot here as you probably all had but lovely and sunny and we sat in the garden all afternoon. No shorts were in evidence though lol. My son and his wife came over so we had a really lovely afternoon and evening.

Guessing Dennis may be a keeper then Jazz - could he be an assistance dog eventually?