UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Adventures

owl

Morning all

Just had worst nosebleed ever, I look like I have murdered someone, it keeps starting off again and I need to hoover and clean the bathroom before my parents get back...ahhhhhh, also need to figure out how to get blood out of my t-shirt

Thanks owl

Yes Jazz, unfortunately Ido, it's part of my condition, the cartlidge in my nose will be eaten away and my nose will eventually collapse and I will get something called saddle nose deformity...I will look like a pig lol

I hope the lady posts the cheque, when the lady who trained my 2 took my friends cousins dog in, I paid £250 to spey her despite never even meeting the dog

• Sad 3

ive had 2 lovely ladies donate to her bill, ill be forever grateful to them, who haven't met her. ill be reminding her! shes not going to tell me she knew  the problems (tripped her up) and the cheque is the least they can do, and they not send it. we are on the same site, so ill be having words on there if she doesn't. ill give you my last penny, but don't mess on me!

im sorry about your nose. im full of operation scars, but they are covered up xxxx

man with the yorkies, got him on facebook after a lot of work. might get pictures and answers now …. maybe

• Like 1

Last fine day here for a while. April showers coming in here from tomorrow, much needed as it is getting dry and water levels are low. 

Griff you will always be beautiful regardless of future snub nose and you will never look like a pig xx

Yesterday I transported such a sweet girl for part of her journey from Worcester to the other side of Harrogate. GSP liver ticked, not more than 3 years old at most, but her teats showed she had at least 3 litters. Bred before reaching full maturity, like so many from dodgy breeders. Unchipped of course, found wandering round a housing estate, but docked so has come from working stock. Not at all nervous, a bit underweight but she is now in a great rescue and they will build her up. 

• Like 3

Griff, can they not rebuild your nose if that happens? They do wonders for people with facial injuries after an accident, or those who've overdone the cocaine up the nose! My mother didn't get nose bleeds, but she had a lot of internal bleeding from her liver and spleen and some of her toes went gangrenous and had to be amputated.  Horrible disease, I'm so very sorry you have been landed with it. I'm not religious (no offence meant to anyone who is) and I can never understand the women on the mets forum I belong to who are, to quote, putting their trust in Father God  to heal them. It doesn't seem to occur to them that if there is a God and he could heal them, he could stop them developing it in the first place, but hey, if it keeps them happy no harm I suppose.

• Like 2

Thanks all

Suzeanna, yes they can rebuild it but you have to wait for the disease to go into remission

I know what you mean about people and their beliefs but as you say...if it gives them strength and hope I suppose it's a good thing?? 

Awwww Owl, the poor dog, I am pleased she will now be having a happy life. Molly is a pointer cross lab.... apparently she's a pointador

Gosh April already!  I find the older I get the faster times seems to go. 

Griff if you haven't done anything else with it yet try some white vinegar, if you have it, on the blood stain. Just soak it in neat. 

No white vinegar then try salt. Firstly damp down the t-shirt then sprinkle dry salt onto the stain, rub it in, then soak it in water. 

Poor Archie has acid reflux again this morning. He is starting to settle now thank goodness. I think it may well be this damned AR that causes us to have to make the decision. 

• Like 1