UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March spring time!

Jazz

she will thanks x

my friend who has luna, left her for the first time today. she ripped up the carpet, destroyed stuff in the kitchen and pooed everywhere. now shes seeing the real luna! ooo and while she was typing that to me, luna chewed the expensive flexi lead I gave her

now she will see why she goes in a crate when im out and has to put everything away!

im going round to visit this morning

Have fun with the bike Owl, I trust you have someone to assemble it for you. If we were closer I'd volunteer.

Ruby is off to Morocco tomorrow but is traveling down to Gatwick today. Archie and I are taking her to Penrith for the train. Fingers crossed that Archie doesn't poo in the car like he did last time he was in it!

Fingers crossed Archie behaves!! I always wanted to go to morrocco

Owl, hope you get the bike assembled

Doing nothing today after a mad busy day yesterday....I managed to get my haircut, amazing how bitchy people can be, the man was slagging off the girl who cut my hair last time... everyone said how nice it looked before it's just the cost...I was pleased with my hair cut from her

What are people like Griff. I don't know if folk have really got bitchier and more judgmental than in the past but it sure seems like it. 

Archie managed a poo free trip to Penrith and back :)

We go back next Thursday to pick Ruby up, unless I get Archie's beloved auntie Jan to come and babysit him and I go on my own. We'll see how he is nearer the time. 

Lol....thank goodness the trip was stink free Yantan! I just told my cousin what he said... she's a hairdresser and she said you never ever slag off another hairdresser, it's unprofessional and people have different ways of doing things

oh great. with all this just happened, the housing officer is going to come and do a review next week,  its coming up 4 years ive been here. I asked if there is a problem, as I haven't had a review before, she said no, but know kay rings her, and reported me to her last year. oh well, if she  she doesnt renew my contract, ill have a bungalow with a big garden in the middle of a graveyard please

Jazz, when the person comes, you make sure you tell her how your neighbours have made you feel, you have given up your dog and you very rarely go out because you worry what will be said when you come back, also highlight how it's impacting on your mental health...do you have a friend who can be with you when they come?

• Like 1

There are always two sides to every story, Jazz.  So far, she's presumably only heard your neighbour's, so make sure you speak up for yourself.  As Griff says, make it clear you've done your best to keep the barking down by rehoming the worst offender and do point out that this woman seems to take pleasure in complaining whether it's justified or not!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went out yesterday and today. when I came back I stood outside, no barking. lewis cant get the day off, so ill see if anyone else can be here. ive asked the rescue if the people have passed for nick, if they can take him before then, so there will be 4 here.

I will be telling her my side and the impact its had. she will be getting all barrels

ill be stressed till next thursday

Oh Jazz, you really don't need the stress. Fingers crossed it's nothing other than routine and she listens to your side of the story. Cry a lot at the harrassment if you have to. Make her feel guilty for putting you through this. How was Luna when you visited? Is your friend keeping her or fostering?

Hope Ruby enjoys Morocco and yay for Archie having a clean journey.

Wet and windy here today so the dogs didn't get much of a walk. Which is a shame as I'm off to Eastbourne for a few days tomorrow and Richard isn't up to walks at the moment so they won't get any till Tuesday when I'm back. I'm sure they'll survive but I feel guilty about it. They do get exercise as they play together a lot, really mad games which include wrecking every bed in the house as they do zoomies round every room lol. Not to mention the state of the garden....

Really pleased the spinone was captured Owl. Hope you're having a well deserved rest now and your bike gets assembled soon.